Are you ready for the challenge? Does solving unique problems energize you?
Cobham Gaisler is a leading global technology and service innovator, who provides solutions for the most challenging problems, in extreme environments, from deep space to the depth of the ocean. We have a market leading position in process solutions for space, from deep space missions to satellite communications. We help our customers to increase the safety and mission capabilities of their personnel and equipment.
We are a customer-oriented company with fast response to market demands. We are an innovative company where resources are prioritized to offer our customers the best possible solutions.
If you are the right fit for us, we can offer you assistance to relocate. You will be part of an international development team where we collaborate with customers and industry colleagues worldwide. We are centrally located in the heart of Gothenburg.
"I have worked with Cobham Gaisler since 2018, as part of the Hardware team. We develop products for space, the work environment here is very comfortable. Colleagues are happy to share knowledge, welcoming and fun as well. Here I could get a chance to do design activities. I was doing functional validation of designs and was searching opportunities to do more digital design. I am able to learn new things every day and add value to myself as an engineer. We have regular discussions with team members and I would say that it is an efficient way to work and move things forward.
The company has employees from many countries, so the work environment is pretty international in that sense. Employees here are dedicated and passionate about what they do and proud of what we are as a company. The leadership team is very much approachable and supportive.
I have worked with GR740 Next Generation Microprocessor Flight Models development project, validating the functionality and performance of the processor."
- Krishna Radhakrishnan, Hardware Engineer
We can offer you a position where you get to further develop your skills in a global environment. As an ASIC/FPGA engineer you will participate in the complete development process of system-on-chip designs based on our IP cores.
- Work with design and verification through implementation in the target technology to prototype validation
- Get involved in the development and maintenance of our IP library supporting all major EDA tools
- Work with programmable logic devices from Microsemi, Xilinx and Altera as well as front-end ASIC design and verification
- Development is mainly performed using VHDL and targets ASIC as well as FPGA
- Supporting customer development through continuous improvements and regular updates
- Our hardware portfolio consists of everything from bus infrastructure, system peripherals, and communication controllers up to microprocessors
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- Previous experience working with VHDL, Verilog and C-programming
- Fluent in English and preferably Swedish
To be successful with us, we see that you have prior experience in some of the following areas:
- FPGA tools from Altera, Microsemi and Xilinx
- ASIC design using Synopsys and Cadence synthesis tools, DFT and PG
- Communication interfaces such as SpaceFibre, RapidlO, SpaceWire, Ethernet, PCI, PCIe, MIL-STD-1553b
- Computer architecture, microprocessor design, RISC-V, SPARC
- ASIC/FPGA design for aerospace applications
- ASIC/FPGA verification in VHDL and/or SystemVerilog
For further information, please contact Martin Rönnbäck, Cobham Gaisler at 031-7758670 or recruitment consultant Malou Magnusson at 0707-588745, Intenso Teknikrekrytering.
About Cobham Gaisler
Cobham Gaisler is a world leader in processor development for harsh environments. The key products are synthesizable processor models together with the GRLIB development environment and IP library which can be used in both ASICs and FPGAs. These are provided either as source code or as components developed in-house. In addition Cobham Gaisler develops hardware debuggers, compilers, simulators and open source software, such as operating systems and device drivers.
Sökord: ASIC, FPGA, IP library, Mircosemi, Xilinx, processsystem, VHDL, Altera, processystem,